Overview:Kiz is a company founded to create products and experiences that are safe, educational, and entertaining. The focus of Kiz is to be socially responsible in everything we make, sell, say and do. Founded in 2007, Kiz Studios is a digital family entertainment company. Through innovative products and initiatives, Kiz Studios has developed content and games for kids of all ages. Our studio has created some of the most innovative games and iPhone apps available to children and adults around the globe. For more information, explore Planet Muck at www.planetmuck.com, or www.kizstudios.com.
Kiz Studios, Inc.
Charleston SC 29455 USA
Job Description:The Network Programmer position is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of network programming related to the company's online games. The role involves working with Kiz Studio's technology groups, development teams, and partners to develop, implement, maintain, and monitor network infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of reliability and stability.
This role will be responsible for our global network infrastructure supporting our multiple titles.
- Design, implement, and support the company's global network infrastructure including Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, Internet, remote access systems, and authentication platforms.
- Assist in the development of information security policies, standards, procedures, and checklists Responsible for network capacity planning, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Manage and maintain network monitoring systems. Install, configure, and maintain network and host based intrusion prevention systems, firewalls, and other security devices.
- Respond to and analyze security system alerts and incident reports.
- Proactively assess potential items of risk and vulnerability in the network& systems.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete them on schedule.
- Ensure procedures and processes are clearly and accurately documented and implemented.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent knowledge with multiple years of related professional experience.
- Proficient Server-Client Relationship experience
- TCP/UDP protocol, as well as R-UDP(reliable) and multicast UDP
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast- paced on-time deliverable environment
- Ability to work with multiple projects and juggle tasks efficiently
- Have a firm knowledge of asynchronous programming techniques
- Port forwarding, routing protocols, and maintaining scalability
- Understand the OSI network layers and how packets are built
- Proficiency in database design
- Proficiency in understanding Relational Database Principles
- Experience in asymetrical/symetrical encryptions
- Firm understanding of Hashing Concepts
- Firm understanding of Dead Reckoning Concepts
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools, packet analyzers,& security management suites
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively both alone and as part of a team
- Entity Framework
Job Details: Categories: Network Programmer
Job Level: Junior
Minimum Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree
Work Site: On site, Full Time (Relocation Provided)
Chris Thigpen at email@example.com